The access and/or use of the website CRECONGROUP.COM grants upon the condition of the USER, that the USER fully accepts without reservation the following terms and conditions as well as those which complement, modify, or replace these Terms and Conditions in relation to certain services and contents of this website.
USE OF THE WEBSITE CRECON GROUP, ITS SERVICES, AND CONTENT
The USER commits to use the website, its services, and content without violating the existing disclaimer in good faith, or general accepted use and public order.
In addition, the use of the website for illicit or harmful purposes against CRECON GROUP, LLC and its Group Members (hereinafter, THE GROUP) or any third parties, or, which in any way may cause harm to or prevent the correct functioning of this website, is prohibited.
Regarding the website’s content (information, text, graphics, images, photographs, etc.) the following is prohibited:
- Reproduction, distribution or modification, unless the USER has received authorization from the legal owner or is legally permitted.
- Any violation of the rights of THE GROUP or their rightful owners thereof.
- Use for any commercial or advertising purposes other than those strictly permitted.
- Any attempt to obtain the content of this website by any means other than those made available to USER, as well as those commonly used on the Internet, only if it does not cause any harm to THE GROUP website.
When absolutely necessary, THE GROUP may modify the structure and design of the website, as well as modify or remove the services, content, terms and conditions, and/or use of the website without previous notice.
Anyone attempting to link a third party web page to any of THE GROUP’s web pages must comply with the following guidelines:
- Total or partial reproduction of any of the services or content of THE GROUP’s website is not permitted.
- Deep links to any of THE GROUP’s web pages or services, and framing them, or creating a browser is not allowed.
- A web page which has included a hyperlink, will not contain any trademarks, trade names, labels, names, logos, taglines or other distinctive signs which are property of CRECON GROUP.
- Under no circumstances CRECON GROUP will be responsible for the content or services of this web page made available to the public, in which the link is included, or the information and statements contained therein.
WARRANTY AND LIABILITY DISCLAIMER
Under no circumstances will THE GROUP provide any warranty and is not responsible for damages of any kind that may result from:
- Lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website and/or its services or content.
- Lack of usefulness, adequacy or validity of the website and/or its services or content to satisfy the needs, activities, specific results or expectations of the USER.
- Presence of viruses, malware, or harmful content.
- Content reception, acquisition, storage, distribution, or transmission by the USER.
- Illicit, negligent, fraudulent, or otherwise use of this website, its services or content, contrary to these General Terms and Conditions in good faith, general accepted uses or public order.
- Lack of legitimacy, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to the USER on this website.
- Non-fulfillment by third parties of their obligations or commitments in relation to services provided to the USER through this website.
The validity of the services provided by this website and its associated services are indefinite.
Notwithstanding, CRECON GROUP reserves the right to interrupt, suspend, or terminate the services provided by its website or any of the services integrated therein, on the same terms as mentioned before in UNILATERAL MODIFICATION.
For the purpose of preserving any intellectual property rights, any USER or third party should considers his/her legitimate rights that have been violated by the introduction of a specific content on this Web, and the USER must notify CRECON GROUP stating:
- Personal data of the owner of the allegedly infringed rights. If the claim is submitted by someone other than the concerned third party, he/she must indicate on whose behalf is acting.
- The content protected by intellectual property rights and its location on the website.
- Documentation of the aforementioned intellectual property rights.
- Express statement that the concerned third party accepts responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided in the notification.
CRECON GROUP trademarks, as well as associated graphic logos, are registered trademarks, and their reproduction or use is not allowed without permission of the original rights owner.
The legitimacy of intellectual property or industrial rights corresponding to the content supplied by third parties will be of their exclusive responsibility.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These terms and conditions will be governed by US Law.
CRECON GROUP and the USER renounce expressly to any other governing law to which they may be subjected and shall abide by the Jurisdiction and Courts of the USER’s residency for any matters which may arise, or actions which may be exercised arising from the provision of the service of this website and its associated services and content, and on the interpretation, application, fulfillment or breach of that established herein. In the event of the user residing outside US, CRECON GROUP and the USER accept the Jurisdiction of the Courts of Dallas/Texas, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply.